Kenyon Hall at Vassar College


Kenyon Hall is named in honor of the late Helen Kenyon, class of 1905, the first woman chair of the board of trustees. Built in 1933 and refurbished in 2006, Kenyon Hall includes dance studios, a dance studio/performance area, a weight training and indoor rowing complex, six international squash courts, a volleyball-specific gym, a satellite sports medicine facility, and locker rooms.


Court Information

Squash Courts: 
International Singles (6)

Hours of operation


Pros & Managers

Jane Parker, who has coached and played internationally, enters her 14th year as the Vassar College men's squash coach in the 2013-14 season. The Brewers finished the 2011-12 season ranked No. 40 in the College Squash Association (CSA).

Before coming to Vassar in 2000-01, Parker spent the past five years as the director of squash for the Bermuda Squash Racquets Association. During her tenure, she guided the men's under-19 squad to its highest finish at the 1998 World...
View profile Send email

Venue Photos


Players With Court Looking For Match (template)